Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

My New Website

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Jay7318713

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Website

Please take a visit to my website. give me comments please..
http://www.geocities.com/jay7318713
Old 01-28-2003, 05:14 PM
00hex

Default My New Website

Looks great!

One little problem though. It looks like in some spots you are shrinking big pictures down by using the IMG height and width tags. I see this all the time but it's a bad idea for 3 reasons. It's a waste of web space because you still have to store the huge picture, which also makes it take longer to download. Plus web browsers are pretty lazy about resizing pictures and often do a lousy job (if you look closely you can see that every line that isn't horizontal or vertical gets jagged edges). It's a better idea to use photo editing software to resize the picture itself, then leave it exactly the same size when you put it on your web page.
Old 01-28-2003, 05:31 PM
< MZ >

Default My New Website

or work with thumbnails and provide us with a high quality picture of that excellent aerial photograph you have on the beginning of the site... ;-)
Nice flying location!

Greetz,
Maarten