Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Those Avatars!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 12:37 PM
dr_wogz
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those Avatars!!

Guys & gals,

I just want to let you all know, that those 'non-standard' avatoars are just way too cool!!

I thougth mine was unique, and it is, but some of the ones I've seen recently, really, really move me. I love teh variety, and showing how diverse we really all are!

Kudos to you all!!

And to ..(sorry forgot your name) who is now offering to animate them for us, this is exactly what a 'community' is all about!
Old 02-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Postal FLyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those Avatars!!

Wogz, like it or not we are a family in many ways and the fellowship only gets better when we can offer each other assistence, guidance, and incouragement. That's what it is all about, whether online or out on the flying field or at a meeting. I wouldn't know half the stuff about building ( which is my true love of this hobby ) be it not for the people who took the time to teach me.