Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Male Futaba "J"

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 10:28 AM
crasher1
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Male Futaba "J"

If anyone out their on the flight line has any super "deal" place to purchase "Male Futaba J" connectors, please let me know. I've surfed the internet and have only found one good place to purchase these connectors @ maxxproducts. Or maybe anyone has a bunch cut off from dead servos, if so please adise. Thanks again, keep up the Great work, Roger
Old 02-19-2003, 12:45 PM
dr_wogz
My Feedback: (3)

Default Male Futaba

Check the yellow pages for 'cabling' as tehre are some indutries that make cables and cable harnesses for the electronics industry. They should be able to quote what you're looking for.

Also, look at the electronic connector manufacturers, and find a local distributor. you might be able to get a few 'as samples'
AMP, Samtech, Hamilton Avnet, Berg..
Old 02-19-2003, 02:29 PM
crasher1
My Feedback: (31)

Default Male Futaba

O.K., I've here & there and would "You" believe unless you are "Joe" Millionaire with the Big bucks to be a distrubtor "we" the avid flyer just ain't going to be able to purchase any such animal for under 2 bucks. A measly $.03 part, hey I did get the part number "FUTM3955 " , but I think I'll play around with matching up ribbon cable off of an old XT, hopfully the AWG will be correct and it will work. I'll keep you guys posted on my venture.....
Old 02-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Postal FLyer
My Feedback: (9)

Default Male Futaba

Why do you have to have these? if you keep the black to black on the receiver you should be OK.