The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

MODELS ON COVERS

Old 02-27-2003, 08:59 PM
Bill L

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default MODELS ON COVERS

I can pull out of my rack of books, modeling magazines from year 2002 and find professional female models on the cover, or wives, sisters, girl friends or daughters, on the cover holding a model plane featured in the magazine that month. I'm talking about S&E Modeler, Back Yard flyer, RC Modeler, etc. I think they ought to photograph the builder, pilot, or flying field. What do you think? I'd even look good on the cover if I put my teeth in, wear my hair piece, and get a new pair or those shinny clip-on sunglasses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I got my May 2003 BackYard flyer today, sure enough, right on the cover, some model holding my RASCAL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2003, 09:38 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default MODELS ON COVERS

If Dick Pettit can make the cover of R/C Report, anyone should be able to make it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 09:27 AM
RCaddict2003

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default MODELS ON COVERS

Sex sells !
Old 03-01-2003, 06:00 PM
jack01
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default MODELS ON COVERS

I need to get some girls out to the flying field that are my age. I've talked to one girl even close to my age out at the field, and she was here with her boyfriend for our fly-in. Luckily he was flying at the time...

Matt, you the guy from Wingbags.com? If so, I'm Jack Estes. I bought a yellow set of wing bags and tail covers for a Lion Air 40% Extra. Those bags are AWESOME! Thanks!