Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

It's snowing again!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 08:10 AM
starfox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's snowing again!!!!!!

What is up with this white stuff. It just started to feel like spring then it gets cold again. Right now its part snow and part sleet. My school has been canled. The only good thing about this. I am ready for spring. Do you know what ground hog tastes like?
Old 03-06-2003, 12:33 PM
dr_wogz
My Feedback: (3)

Frozen Chicken apparently! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Dragoone

Starfox,

I live about 30 miles from where the pull that RAT (ground hog) out of its hole. I would like to see someone sniper that thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 05:31 PM
crasher1
My Feedback: (31)

No Snow or Ground Hogs in south Florida, however, been very windy the past few weekends, too rough for me.
Old 03-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Mikes machines

The weather sucks. Monday it was 4 degrees but calm. I just got done putting skis on my plane. It was so cold I could barely get the engine running. It would run and then stall. It kept running longer then eventually warmed up. My fingers could barley move by the time I was done. Still better than being at work. I starting to wonder if summer will ever get here.
Old 03-06-2003, 11:24 PM
Postal FLyer
My Feedback: (9)

Ain't it the truth! Well brothers of the north don't feel bad. Even though it has been in the 80's down here the last three weeks have been rain and wind every weekend. The die hards go out and sit in their vehicles hoping the weather will let up and have gotten a little bit of flying in but it seems like the fronts are coming in just at the right time to foul up the weekend.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:31 AM
bkf
My Feedback: (5)

Yep it's been a ***** this year! With little letup in site yet. Ill sit here till next spring if I have to. Im NOT going to play that weather game at my age. We went a couple of months below freezing, and we still have the monsoon season to look forward to. I think nothing is going to go on here till may. Snow to rain to mud. GEE :-(
Old 03-14-2003, 04:11 AM
Humble Servant

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Cheer up fella's, after this last bit of snow passes, the weather looks like it will finally improve, I live in the Northeast and that darn Jet Stream has had us trapped in the cold Canadian air flow, but it looks like it will finally move far enough North to give us some of that warm Southern air(aaaaaah!) they are looking for 50 degrees on Sunday, heck let's break out the shorts and the grills and have a party, and just think how much this will help the water tables and wells around here. People there should be no excuses for your aircraft not being in tip top shape when we finally do make it to our beloved flying fields once again, and just think how hungry those pesky little black flies will be after a long cold winter, well it's off to the building table, keep em' flying people!