Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

INSIDE DAYS

Old 03-13-2003, 12:37 PM
Bill L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INSIDE DAYS

Today in Ohio is getting colder, rainy, and stinks! I've made a complete list of the hangar, with weights, wing-loadings, power plants, and wingspans. I've inventoried my complete list of supplies, batteries, motors, props,
even connectors. Backyard Flyer does not publish an index, so I've updated my own index through May 2003.
I see several pilots on line right now. What do you do in the lousy weather?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2003, 02:30 PM
crasher1
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INSIDE DAYS

Well, my friend.....in South Florida.....Yes, we have "Bad" days as well........those that "Have" RealFlight, practice a lot until the weather is more agreeable. Myself, last weekend, it was blowing pretty hard on Sat. so in lieu of the field I choose the 19' Key West and ten miles off of the eastern seaboard to find that mysterious Maui Maui........tada...drum roll please........I came home after 4 hours of the Sun killing the last of the free cells on my body, took a shower(notice I said No Fish), got cleaned up and drove up to the field to just see how many of my fellow RC'rs were hanging out their. Guess what? Four guys flying smaller planes, overated with just under the DB limit 2 strokers, they were giving the wind a run for its money. And would you believe, nothing came or left battle tested, yes for those that have really given the Real Flight a real test they are the winners of the day.......as for my poor body, oh well, I try to do it at least once before the spring break chill that fills the air here in south florida, I'm peeling like the awsome lizzard we have here in the south. Go play on your PC, relax, you'll have other days to count the recount.