Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Flying in Mexico

Old 02-04-2004, 02:50 PM
BrownsFan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying in Mexico

Am planing a trip to Mexico, the Tulum area. First, Can I use US radio/receiver down there? Have a couple small planes I could probably get down there. Second, anyone living down there know of any flying sites near by?

Thanks,
Old 02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
teefly-RCU

Default RE: Flying in Mexico

I lived in Mexico City DF for a couple of years. They fly Euro, aileron on the left stick. Have fun and BE CAREFUL!
Old 02-09-2004, 12:26 AM
lithium2177

Im in mexico city, yes we fly in Mode 1.. well not all of us, but at least at my field, most of us we do.
DOnt worry about your radio, we use the ones at the states, just be careful of interference.. as here the law is not strict for RFs.. so is easier to get some noise. Hope you like Tulum, kind of far from here, but Ive gone several times, and its beautiful, I dont know about flying sites there.

Teefly, at wich field were you while living here??

Eduardo
Old 02-09-2004, 12:53 AM
Rojeck
My Feedback: (22)

Last time I went down to Cancun, I took a little electric P47 and had ablast flying from the beach. I took a few extra packs and flew every morning for an hour and got my fix.

Sung