Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

when will it end?????????

Old 04-03-2003, 07:50 AM
PROP-WASH
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default when will it end?????????

here it is April 3rd 2inchs of snow winter storm watch in affect for at lest another 12 hrs planes ready to fly
new jug a fuel, my GP RF JUST ABOUT WORN OUT! heart pounding for that 1St day at the field. BUT NOOO
JUST WATCH THE WHITE STUFF BUILD UP AGAIN. there now that i cryed and wimpered feel a little better
Old 04-03-2003, 09:35 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do not have the white stuff, but the wind has not dropped for over three weeks. We had a Santa Anna where the winds blow from the north east to the south west. Well the winds where around 50 -60 MPH. Now there is a storm blowing in from the north west with spitting rain and high winds again. There have been a couple of days that were kind of nice but still not flying weather.

Dru.
Old 04-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Dragoone

We had snow a few days this week, but then it got warm enough to melt. The ground was a bit soaked. We went out last night and the winds were about 10 to 20, with heavy gusts. We got up, but it was quite a time getting them back on the ground in one piece... 1 fatal crash(not me) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 01:42 PM
ballgunner
My Feedback: (1)

You have my sympathy. We are year 'round flyers in the Arizona mountains, except whem we have snow. Only lasts about two or three days. Then we have wind, just not enough rain. Then there are the forest fires which last forever and as our field is in the forest it does slow things a bit. I guess the only good place to fly is in Florida (except for their hurricanes). This has been an unusual year for weather. Hope yours gets better soon.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:18 PM
aakaak
My Feedback: (3)

what is it with you guys? Are you afraid to fly when there is snow or when it is snowing? OH wait I forgot and should have known, but I won't say OLD, wait I wasn't gonna say that. Just kidding guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I guess not everyone is an all weather flyer. Living and flying where I was in Alaska you took every opportunity to fly even when it was foggy kinda. Cant fly by sound in the fog though. Plane is over there. CRASH!!!!!!! OH wait there it is.

JUst had to get my, was gonna say two cents but due to inflation make that two dollars.