Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

newbie. AIRFOILS

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 06:59 PM
eager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie. AIRFOILS

Any body know anything about the powered chutes. Airfoilaviation has various scale size units.
Do you know how reputable the company is? Do you like the craft? What conditions can it be flown in?
How easy are they to put together. What is the best radio for them? I know lots of questions but this sounds like a great fun just want to know any thing at all about them. Best thing is that they have long flight times and you don't have to worry too much about losing concentration such as fixed wing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2003, 09:15 PM
Enriki

Default newbie. AIRFOILS

I have heard they are very hard to set up and fly, do a search at all rc sites and you will get first hand info.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:35 AM
proman_11

Default newbie. AIRFOILS

yeh i think there was one called the sky surfer its a biginers plane(shute) rtr go to
www.hobby-lobby.com