Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Looking for person who PM'ed me

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Looking for person who PM'ed me

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 07:50 PM
drandles
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for person who PM'ed me

I got a PM the other day and deleted it. Of course now I'd like to send a PM back. I was looking for a LOW trailer. I believe the PM was from the manufacturer of this type of trailer(Aero Express)

I deleted the PM mainly because I don't understand them. Why doesn't someone just send me an email. If you're in Yahoo and you PM someone it is instanteous. What the heck is the sense of PM'ing someone here. It is not instantaneous. It is just one more place to have to look for messages.

Dale
[email protected]
Old 03-25-2004, 12:36 AM
BasinBum
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Looking for person who PM'ed me

You can change your preferances to alert you when you recieve a PM or even have it sent to you as an e-mail. As for the trailer or who PM'd you, you're on your own.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:16 AM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PMs are preferred over emails by many. Some members access RCU from different computers and may not have access to their email from all of the computers they use. Also you can elect to get a pop up notification if someone sends you a PM. If you are not logged onto RCU when the PM is sent, the next time you visit you will get a pop up that you have a PM waiting.

We all have different preferences, but if you want to get in touch with me, a PM is much quicker. I usually check my email once a day. I'm not telling how often I am on RCU.

Eric
Old 03-25-2004, 10:05 AM
drandles
My Feedback: (8)

Thanks guys. I did check and my profile does say to send an email -but I have never recieved an email due to a PM.

I used to have a computer in front of me for 8 1/2+ hours a day. Since I retired I don't always go into RC Universe everyday - the wife keeps me too busy.