Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

TOP GUN this week

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 07:40 AM
lynxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TOP GUN this week

Top Gun starts tomorrow Thursday. How many of you RCU dudes are going. We will be a group of 9 here from Miami leaving tomorrow morning.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:43 PM
flyingtomg
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: TOP GUN this week

I'll be there on Saturday. Looking forward to it. I've never been to Florida, so we decided to time our vacation so I could see Top Gun.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Roger George
My Feedback: (3)

I was there Thursday, I too was on vacation in Florida and just had to go. This is really a great event. Got to see and talk to some of the greats in this hobby. I wish I could have stayed more than one day tho, but had family commitments in Melborn. I recomend it to every one at least once. The city of Lakeland was really friendly also. The only problem was that I was just itching to get out there and fly.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:25 PM
flyingtomg
My Feedback: (10)

The Saturday I was there was great (but hot). Everything was organized, plenty of flights, shopping, and food. I was impressed on how it went.
I wonder if the magazines will talk about the crash during the airshow on Saturday? It's a shame what happened to that Stuka.
Roger, we need to talk more. From the same club and we can't manage to meet up when we're 2000 miles away at the same event.