Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

DownOnTheDeck is gone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 11:14 PM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DownOnTheDeck is gone!!!

This was one of my fav websites and now it's gone. Anyone know what happened?
Old 05-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Smokin Cap
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DownOnTheDeck is gone!!!

This is what was posted:

I've worked on this website night and day for two years. It was an online hobby review site. I believe it was extremely accurate in its content. Every thread allowed to stand in its discussion forum focused on the positive, was upbeat and encouraging. Still, I find it impossible to justify leaving this site up in the face of the denigration of my family and friends and the physical threats against them. When you read everyday in the news about the sick people who harm others because of their obsession with jealousy and hate it gives you pause. I cannot casually sit by and wait for one of them to become a victim. To see this kind of terrorism in a hobby about flying model airplanes is unbelievable, but seems to fit into the current state of our world. Carden, Minnesota RC, and DSP Builders have won with the help of their racist and incredibly vile henchmen.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:21 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: DownOnTheDeck is gone!!!

hey guys, there is a post on this in the Giant scale forum, so Ill close this one.

Thanks