Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Funscale Contest prizes

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 02:54 AM
Ram-bro
My Feedback: (101)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Funscale Contest prizes

OK guys, a question for you. I have done a scale contest for the last 5 yrs in the Nebraska area. i am using the AMA's Funscale rules......modified to suit our needs. The question I have for the populous, What type of prizes would you guys like to see given away in a raffle. every year I give away one nice raffle prize..ie radio, ARf etc. This year the grand raffle prize will be an assembled arf like the GP fokker DR1 triplane, fully assembled. What would you guys plop down your cash for......
Old 07-08-2002, 06:53 AM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prizes

I like to pick my own airplanes to build, so for me, radios and engines (or simply a nice-sized gift certificate) would be nice.
Old 07-08-2002, 03:46 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Funscale Contest prizes

I go with Mike, I don't want to risk my equipment in one of those BARFs. I won a BARF one time and I sold it for what it was worth (cheap). Give me a gift cert, or equipment.

After all, what's the point of rewarding someone for their nice job of scale building by giving them an "Already Built" airplane???