Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Look how diverse this hobby is!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Look how diverse this hobby is!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Flying Scotsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look how diverse this hobby is!

I think it's great how this forum has allowed people from all over the world share their knowledge, tips and experience. Since joining the forum, I have received mails from people in the Middle East, Far East, Europe, South America and from people living all over the US. It's unbelievable that so many different cultures can share the same interest.

Sorry for preaching from my soap box!

Flying Scotsman
Old 07-15-2002, 07:42 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default That's nothing!

Since I've been posting here, you wouldn't believe the email I've been getting. Here are some examples:

I can increase my bust size by 4 Inches!

I can be Debt-Free in 90 DAYS!

I can lose 30 pounds in 30 days!

I can get a 4 year degree in 6 months!

AND

I MAY HAVE ALREADY WON 10 MILLION DOLLARS!!!
Old 07-16-2002, 02:00 AM
On_Final

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Look how diverse this hobby is!

I think we may have stumbled upon the answer to world peace here on RCU! Just make sure everyone on earth is into R/C and imediately we build a world wide community with a strong sense of camaraderie. (maybe even better common sense)

To hell with racial/religious/political/etc intolerance and malipulations. We have more important things to work out together like aileron flutter, control throws, wing incidence and nicad care. And when we have those problems licked, then it's on to keeping the wheel pants on, eliminating tip stalls, flame outs, etc. This will go on forever and no one will have the time to create any other trouble. The only shooting will be when someone forgot the frequency board!