Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Want to come to a SW Mich Fly-IN?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Want to come to a SW Mich Fly-IN?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 06:54 PM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Want to come to a SW Mich Fly-IN?

The Kalamazoo Thunderbirds will be hosting our annual fly-in on Sept 7, 2002. If it flies.. bring it. $5.00 landing fee which also includes your lunch. Flying starts at 9AM but get there when you can. This is a great event with a great variety of flying RC planes. You can come even if you don`t want to fly.. bleachers are available. We are at the River Oaks County Park in Galesburg Michigan.. easy to find from I-94. Take exit 85 and go north three lights - turn left (west) and look for the big white inflatable dome on the left and the park entrance is just beyond that on the left. As a matter of fact you will be able to see the activity from M-96. For a flyer and map to download in Acrobat Pdf go to http://members.aol.com/Daiseyvw99/FallFun
Hope to see you there.. got questions just email me. Bill Kelsey or Walt or Keith