The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

The WRAM SHOW

Old 12-07-2001, 04:11 AM
mvigod

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default The WRAM SHOW

How many of you guys are planning on going to the WRAM show?

Is there usually alot of RTF planes for sale out there? I'm only about an 1.5 hours away from there and never went but will likely make the short journey this year.

What's the best day to go? Some said friday isn't as crowded. I want to see the biggest selection though of stuff for sale and thought that might be Saturday.

Marc
RCadmin
Old 12-07-2001, 06:19 PM
xp8103
My Feedback: (16)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default The WRAM SHOW

Marc,
As I understand it, Friday used to be "vendor" day but the crowds have forced it to a three day show. I was there on Friday and Saturday this year and it was busy but not awful either day.
Old 12-10-2001, 04:34 AM
desmobob

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default WRAM Show

Hi Marc,

I hope to go this year if I can get the time off from work. (What are the dates again?)

I went last year; it was my first time. Wow! What a great show! I went on Friday, and there was a crowd, but it was comfortable. I imagine Saturday and Sunday would have been too crowded for me to enjoy it.

I don't specifically remember any RTF planes for sale, although I'm sure there must have been some there. In any case, if you're only an hour and half away, you should go. I drove three hours, and I'll do it again this year if I can. (And I'll bring more money!)

I have to drive a half an hour to get to a tiny hobby shop, and an hour and a half to get to a decent one, so I don't get to look at much R/C stuff during the year. I can "get my fix" at the WRAM show.