Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

New Feature: Reset Last Online Time To Anytime You Choose

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

New Feature: Reset Last Online Time To Anytime You Choose

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 06:00 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Feature: Reset Last Online Time To Anytime You Choose

We are working on some code which will ensure that no matter how many windows you have open or closed and if you crash or whatever that your last online time is preserved correctly. Some have reported after a crash or shutdown of all browser windows their last online time is reset and all NEW POSTS are lost.

As a temporary fix to this and extra feature YOU can now change your last online time to whatever you want it to be. This is very important as all new threads and posts are keyed off of this value.

Should you need to change the last login time you can do it in 2 places:

1) On the main RCU homepage below the banner that appears under the welcome panel (directly above all the forum names) is a link that says Reset Last Visit Time. Just click this and set your time.

2) The second place you can do this is when you click NEW POSTS. On the page you are taken to you will see a line explaining that you can change your last online time and a link to reset last visit time there.

Both methods work the same. I just put it in both places so it is convenient.

I hope this helps everyones enjoyment of the forums. If there are problems or bugs please PM or email me for fastest response.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:26 AM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Feature: Reset Last Online Time To Anytime You Choose

Marc,
Can you lock this thread at the top so it can be found easily?

Thanks