Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Need advice

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 01:09 AM
CaptainHook
My Feedback: (80)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice

I recently posted a kit on Ebay that sold for $350, sorry guy's, you had your chance here on RCU. The auction ended 0n 7-18. I had several emails with the high bidder and payment promised to ship on 7-19. He had asked to wait to ship until after 8-1 because he would be on vacation. I sent an email to him on 7-28 stating that payment had not been received. I have since received an email a few days ago asking if I got the payment and if I had shipped the kit. This was not a reply to my email of payment. I called that day and informed him that payment had not come and that he needed to check on his end of the problem. He said he would call after checking into it and admitted something was wrong. I was promised a call the next day and have not heard anything, no call, no email. His feedback has been good but not many (13), two more positives since the sale of my kit. What would you do? Hate to leave negative feed if or call this off if he's making an atempt, but this just doesn't seem right. Thanks in advance!

Carey
Old 08-09-2002, 10:40 AM
nun45
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice

welcome to e-bay! sounds like i would give him two or three days. he may be having financial difficulties and is embarrassed to say so, or the check could be in the mail! i sent an old gold futaba module to a guy in canada four months ago and as far as i know he still hasen't got it! any way i would give it a couple more days and if nothing shows call it off, then if payment shows act accordingly.---henry
Old 08-09-2002, 11:18 AM
Roby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need advice

Ya , something is wrong,at this point the first one with the
cash,(who ever it is ) wins.

Good luck
Roby