Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Looking for Kyosho Nitro Blizzard tracks

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Looking for Kyosho Nitro Blizzard tracks

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 10:16 PM
flyingfishfinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Kyosho Nitro Blizzard tracks

I'm looking for replacement tracks for the Kyosho Nitro Blizzard for my robotics project. Does anyone know where to get them???
Old 01-07-2005, 12:32 AM
rokonwilly

Default RE: Looking for Kyosho Nitro Blizzard tracks

Can't help with the tracks. Could you tell me a little about your Blizzard? How does it go in the snow? Would it pull a scale sized drag to groom a rc truck snow track? How does the nitro compare to the electric version? I would think the electric would have advantages over nitro , nice electronic speedo modern high cap. batteries. How feasible would converting the nitro to electric be. Both these kits can still be found, and I'd like to get one but don't no which way to go. Have lots of nitro and electric experience. Will look for tracks and other spares. Tower still has some parts.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:54 PM
flyingfishfinger

Hello rokonwilly!
I dont actually own a Blizzard, I'm building a robot so I need the tracks (idea from robotics sourcebook). I do not have any Blizzard or electric version experience, but have basic electronic knowledge. Pleased to answer more questions!
Old 01-17-2005, 01:07 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This topic is also posted in the car forums. I'm closing this one. Here is a link to the open thread.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_24...tm.htm#2497146

Eric