Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Saving RC movies

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 10:35 PM
IBrakeForNobody
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saving RC movies

Hey everyone

I have a whole bunch of movies of RCs that I wanted to save to a CD but Windows Media Player says it cannot copy .wmv files. What do I have to do? Buy a DVD-R drive? Or will a jump drive work? Thanks for the help.

IBrakeForNobody
Old 02-19-2005, 11:51 AM
J_R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Saving RC movies

Your question is not real clear. If these are files you already have and you just want to put them on a disk, you should be able to use windows exploerer to put them on a CD... if you have a CD burner and if you are running XP and, and, and...

RCU has a new forum for video where you might get in depth answers to your questions.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:56 PM
ifixairplanes
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Saving RC movies

You sshould be copying it to CD from windows. Windows media player will copy music files to disc but not video. You should have been given a program with your burner, usually nero burning ROM. Some use a drag and drop setup.
I have over 1.5 gb of vids on my computer.