The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Inside R/C TV

Old 10-24-2002, 10:53 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Inside R/C TV

Inside R/C is a new TV program set to air December 30, 2002 with 26 weeks of new shows. From the reading I've done, it sounds like the people with satelite will be able to see it without having to do anything. However, if you're on cable, you need to be receiving the Outdoor Channel station... which I don't.

Since I don't currently get this station, I've already started sending in requests to my cable company to get it. Perhaps if all us Cable subscribers would do the same, we'd have a good chance to promote the hobby on a national level by supporting this tv show. I will also be bringing this up at the next club meeting to hopefully motivate a few other local people into making requests as well.

I find this very exciting, and hope everyone will do what they can to get it where they're at too.
Old 10-24-2002, 11:48 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Inside R/C TV

Cool!!!!! I just checked and my local cable company carries this channel!!! great!!! already got the blank vcr tapes set aside for this one.
Old 10-25-2002, 01:08 PM
glowplug
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Inside R/C TV

I've already added the channel as one of the "favorites" on my cable box.....right there with the "Discovery Wings" channel.

And they say NBC is "must see tv" haaaaaaaa!