Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

RCM Plans Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Ross Kean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCM Plans Service

I realize that there is another "RCM Thread" going on but rather than add to that particular discussion, I thought I would ask this question separately...

Does anyone have any current information on the fate of the RCM plans service? I sent an email to general "info" address and it bounced so it seems likely that there is a problem with RCM even though the website still works. I am planning a couple of projects for the winter and would like to get some plans from RCM.

In the "RCM Thread" some have indicated that they have received some plans in the reasonably recent past but I am reluctant to send money (or credit info) unless there is a pretty good chance that I will get what I paid for. Anyone tried calling about plans?

Ross
Old 09-06-2005, 10:43 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: RCM Plans Service

Ross, I just ordered 4 diferent plans three weeks ago and got them 1 week later as promised by the lady on the phone when I placed the order. This is a quicker delivery time than when everything was kosher.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Hawkeye
My Feedback: (27)

About a month ago I also ordered 4 plans. I wanted to get them in before RCM closed up. I received them in about a week and a half, and that's with the regular economy shipping from the west coast to the east coast.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:17 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like we both had the same good experience.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:26 PM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

I ordered some plans last Friday night. I will let you know if I get them, when I get back home.