Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

end of the season...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 04:40 PM
IBrakeForNobody
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: end of the season...

ORIGINAL: smokingcrater

Saturday I enjoyed 92 degrees, sunday was nice and balmy mid 80's, Monday a severe winter storm warning was issued, and this is what I wake up to Tuesday morning!

[link=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051006/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm]about a foot of snow with 50 mph wind...
[/link]
AHH!!! For those 2WD RC Trucks and smaller MTs...

Where I live, we are going to have 80's for a while...with a slight chance of rain on Tuesday. [X(] Last year, we had a drought. Oh, and BTW, I took that pic when we go on vacations during the winter to Lake Tahoe.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:22 PM
50+AirYears

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: end of the season...

Ah yes. 4 W Drive. Beautiful device. Of course, on a call to someone in Alaska, (Small town just Northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska) the Interviewer asked about how popular FWDs were there. He got an interesting reply: "Almost nobody uses FWD up here. All it does is let you get stuck deeper in a snow bank!"