Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Donate R/C items to Boy Scouts for Tax Deductions!

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Donate R/C items to Boy Scouts for Tax Deductions!

Old 12-01-2002, 08:51 PM
Longbaskt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donate R/C items to Boy Scouts for Tax Deductions!

Fellow Modelers,

I am the Scoutmaster for the only Aviation-only Boy Scout troop in the US (BSA TROOP #439). We are looking for items to use or to be resold so we can continue to offer this great hobby to newcomers.

Do you have some old but usable R/C equipment that Scouts can use... radios, buddy boxes, engines, kits, trainers, or field equipment? Glow, gas, or electic items that you have outgrown or not used for some time and you don't know what to do with them? Please consider donating them.

Any old Scouts out there that want to support efforts to train and encourage new youth in our hobby?

Best of all --- YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE . I will send you a receipt for your contributions FOR THE FULL RETAIL PRICE OF WHAT IS DONATED . (Like what they do for old clunkers to charities).

Please send your contributions to:

GREGG STOCKDALE
SCOUTMASTER - BSA #439
964 Alleghany Cir.
San Dimas, Ca. 91773

Please let me know what the retaile value of the item was so I can give you a proper receipt.

Thanks in advance for your support..

GREGG

Qestions regarding troop formation and programs welcome. This is a great way to introduce more youth into our hobby. It may enen help you to save your flying site!