Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

So who was at Lebanon today?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

So who was at Lebanon today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So who was at Lebanon today?

I kept thinking there had to be some of you guys there, of course we'd never know who's who. This time there was plenty of good plane stuff to be had, although not much in the way of cars and boats. Last year everyone had their stuff priced high, but this time people seemed more open to negotiation. Of course, there's always those who won't budge. But that's okay, there were so many cheapies. I got an original 70's Phil Kraft Kwik Fli for $45. There was a guy selling 2 vintage Dubro Whirlybird helicopters- 100 for both starting price. I almost jumped at it, but I have too much stuff already. There were also lots of mullets; I thought for a minute I stepped back in time to 1987!
Old 03-11-2006, 09:55 PM
kamakazie frank
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So who was at Lebanon today?

I tried to get a few guys together for the trip but they bailed out. So I said I'll go alone. Set my clock for 6:00am got out of bed.........................naaaaaaaa, two hour trip by myself................boring! Got back in bed. Maybe next year.

kf