Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Bad Service

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
c0br4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Service

OK, so I am a little annoyed, I just ordered some parts from modelsinmotion.co.uk for my rush evo, and they have sent me completely different products. First of all I ordered HP72110 (HPI Silicon Exhaust Coupling - Purple - 2pcs) for £4.99 and this is what they gave me, a 3cm piece of hosepipe
[link=http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000245dc.jpg][/link]

I also ordered HP6122 HPI Body Pin (Medium) (10pcs) which cost me £3.25 and they sent me some "trickbits" body clips with a price sticker of £1.99, most likely what they sell it for in their shop. Again not what I ordered. It says on their site that if you find anywhere cheaper to let them know... maybe I should ring them up and say, yes I have found somewhere cheaper, yourselves!
[link=http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000252ys.jpg][/link]

Next (which doesn't matter too much but as a matter of principle) I ordered HPZ529 HPI Flat Head Screw M3x15mm for £2.25 and they sent me a little bag of allen key screws, OK, so they will do the job fine so I am not bothered, but it is not what I ordered. I still have a suspension mount set, heavy duty differential shaft and some e-clips (all HPI branded) on backorder since they had no stock... I will be interested to see what I actually get, when the full order comes through I will ring them up and ask them some questions.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience with these people whether it be good or bad?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:37 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Bad Service

I'm just asking !!! Aren't those parts for a CAR ? This is a plane site and you probably won't get many answers here, maybe you should try somewhere else. [] ENJOY !!! RED
Old 04-20-2006, 01:58 PM
c0br4

OOPS sorry, I thought this more of a general discussion "All Forums >> Radios, Engines, Batteries, Clubhouse and more >> The Clubhouse" I'll repost in the cars section, thx for pointing it out though

Edit: Mods may feel free to delete this thread, I couldn't figure out if/how I can do it myself
Old 04-21-2006, 06:06 AM
jettstarblue

ORIGINAL: red head

I'm just asking !!! Aren't those parts for a CAR ? This is a plane site and you probably won't get many answers here, maybe you should try somewhere else. [] ENJOY !!! RED

This is the "R/C Universe" my friend....

c0br4- that "hosepipe" is a silicone exhaust coupler, and those are "body pins" but yeah, you should have only had to pay the lower price.

Shop somewhere else.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:11 AM
c0br4

well i phoned them up this morning and they said if i sent the coupler back they would send me the HPI couplers, asfor the body pins, they have knocked the money off (and a bit extra) the pats that they have on order for me, so mayb they are not so bad after all