Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Anybody fly in Sumter SC????????????

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Anybody fly in Sumter SC????????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 12:22 PM
nick.wright
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody fly in Sumter SC????????????

Does anybody fly in the Sumter SC area? I'm building my brother in law's (who lives in Sumter) first plane as a surpirse birthday present for him. He will only be in south GA for a few hours, so i won't have enough time to teach him anything. I'll need someone in the area to teach him from beginning to end.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:39 PM
nun45
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody fly in Sumter SC????????????

nick, i have been there and allthough the guys there are a nice group, the few times i was there there was not much training going on there. they seem to be for the most part into pattern contests. if you go to rock hill hobby shop you will most likely find trainers galore there or even ft. jackson. i go up there a lot and of course these are just personal observances.---henry