Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

any place to fly near Kalamazoo?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

any place to fly near Kalamazoo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 01:15 AM
Brad Fuller
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any place to fly near Kalamazoo?

Hi guys, I'm going to Kazoo next week, taking trailer full of planes, is there a club field in the area ? My in-laws have a hanger and strip where I'm staying, but I'd like to fly with some RC types too.
Old 07-03-2002, 07:48 AM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Brad, Yes there is a club in Kazoo. We fly at River Oaks County Park in Galesburg.. I-94 to 35th street, north to M-96 (3 lights) and then left (west ) about a mile and a half. You can see the site from the road just past the big white inflatable dome. There is also a club in Schoolcraft off 131 just south of Schoolcraft.
Here is my site with some pics and info.. http://members.aol.com/skylane42/index.html
if the link doesn`t work try typing it into the address box in IE.. aol is kind of funny.
Old 07-03-2002, 08:21 PM
Brad Fuller
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Bill, I visited your site. I'll be coming up after the Nats on July 10 , If you guys don't mind I'd like to stop in and fly with ya, don't worry, I won't sit around and tell you how we do things down south!!
Old 07-03-2002, 09:21 PM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL.. You are welcome to fly with us at anytime. Just have your AMA card with you. If you get there and the gate is locked you can usually continue down the road to the ball diamonds and go in there and back track.. If anyone asks.. you are flying as my guest. Bill Kelsey