Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

all right everyone should read this

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

all right everyone should read this

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2003, 02:28 AM
ALLISONMO2
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all right everyone should read this

i can't be the only one. who has a spouse that is totally opposed to having fun?(i.e. r/c planes). my fiancee just doesn't let up because a past girlfriend also enjoyed the sport with me. now it's always a battle because i'm doing something i did with "her" i have tried to get her into it but she is having no parts of this hobby. anybody else have any such problems?
Old 01-15-2003, 02:29 AM
ALLISONMO2
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

p.s. she's a wonderful woman who i love very much.
Old 01-15-2003, 02:41 AM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My girlfriend of 9 years (were in our late 40s) will have no part of this. it is money I should be spending on her. it has gotten "old."
A few weeks back I got sick of hearing it and told here to shut up and deal with it or I leave.
I learned a long time ago not to try an change people (much). Your not doing anything wrong. if you have problems now, they are only going to get worse. If you quit planes tongiht, she would find something else to ***** about and the list goes on. I suggest you question your own set of values. Sounds like she is on here way to be a very controling woman. Life is too short for that crap.
Old 01-15-2003, 02:48 AM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Please do a search on this subject. It has been discussed at great lenght's in this forum in the recent past. Thanks Dave, forum moderator.