Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

NH any ideas on location

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 10:46 PM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NH any ideas on location

Have been looking from above Concord to Littleton. Found a lot of homes in between with 20-50-100+ arces of flat land in all towns any idea on a good area for schools and not too isolated some where off rt93 a few miles would like move and reopen a hobby shop I closed years back
Old 01-20-2003, 11:15 PM
pilotrc

Default Hobby shop locations

Look at the AMA web site. look for states with that have a lot of members.. NH is not one of them. WARM weather indicates time to FLY and some money to spend on the hobby. If you want to loose a lot of money, Try any NOTHERN state.Thay are all equal opportunity loss states. Good Luck ...
Old 01-21-2003, 05:11 PM
xp8103
My Feedback: (16)

HEY HEY!!! > We don't lose ANY MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF THOSE OTHER STATES!!
In fact, if you consider that between December and April we arn't really flying all that much, we actually have LESS opportunity to crash..... In deed, those cold dark days are some of the BEST building days on the calendar!!

Come on fellow northerners! Help me out here!!
Old 01-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Unstable

i think you should open one up in NJ.... right in my town .... infact my street. you know the house across the street can probably be converted to a store