Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Slimline Products

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 03:53 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slimline Products

Last week I posted in this forum a question about a Slimline muffler that came with restrictions at the ends of the tubes. I asked if anyone knew if they were necessary for the engine to run properly. Nobody addressed the problem, so I assumed that nobody knew for sure. At that point, I decided to drop Slimline a note and ask them. Much to my surprise I had an email from "Ron" at Slimline this morning stating that those restrictions were absolutely essential to create enough back pressure to enable the fuel tank to pressurize properly. He offered to send me a pair of these to put in the shortened pipes if I would give him my address.

Makes me feel even better about a company whose products I already felt pretty good about. Can't ask more of a company than that. Kudos to Ron and Slimline Products as I am sure this policy comes right from the top. They can certainly expect more business from me.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:55 PM
LANNYBOB

Default RE: Slimline Products

nice people at slimline. hey could you snap a picture of those when you get em i would like to see.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:54 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Slimline Products

LANNYBOB, no problem to snap a picture of the restrictions when they come. You want me to post it here or email you directly?

Max