Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Need Fg Retailer In Usa

Old 02-04-2003, 12:12 AM
DSA.308
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Fg Retailer In Usa

I am looking for a USA dealer for FG 1/5 scale cars. I have purchased, and attempted to purchase, from FG A$#@%a and it seems they have major inventory problems. With as much money as it takes to buy anything for these 1/5 scale cars, and as much markup as goes on, you would think they could afford to stock parts. I am simply looking for a honest dealer with resonable prices and product in stock. Hopefully things like bodys,wheels,tires, and the like would be on hand. I cant buy the line "parts leave as soon as they arrive". Well, if it is true, then pony-up there cowboy, apparently you should be at the B-A-N-K to get a L-O-A-N so you can stock sufficent supply that you dont have to say that. If business really is that good, then I guess we would both benefit by not making excuses and having parts on hand, wouldnt we? Sorry for being so blunt, not trying to be a thorn in anyones side but, I paid HUGE MONEY for this FG and I cant even get a body/wheel/tires sent out without waiting weeks, months,or longer. The only thing that has been acomplished in dealing with FG America is that I have wasted much time dealing with a distributor who cannot do businesss for one reason or another. whatever the problem is, the bottom line is if you need something go through Krikke, if you want to look at a pretty website and pictures in english, go to FG America. I have resorted to getting my stuff from Holland, through Krikke/netshop, and I must admit they do a fantastic job, and stock is never a problem...they are 200KM from the FG factory. I wouldnt mind keeping my money on USA soil if a FG dealer here was worth dealing with.