Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

WRAM show in White Plains

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 02:24 PM
gene375

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WRAM show in White Plains

I am interested in attending the WRAM show next weekend in White Plains, What should I expect there, and what kind of deals are there on products?? any info would be great. thanks
Old 02-16-2003, 02:33 PM
bkf
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WRAM show in White Plains

Originally posted by gene375
I am interested in attending the WRAM show next weekend in White Plains, What should I expect there, and what kind of deals are there on products?? any info would be great. thanks
Think of the show as a smaller version of Toledo. Many of your favorite vendors will be there as well as a big bunch of others with RC on their minds. If for nothing more just go to get away from this un godly weather and meet some new friends. I think even ET will be there. I can't this year, can't aford it. GO!!
Old 02-16-2003, 02:35 PM
gene375

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

unfamiliar with the toledo show, should i bring a dig camera, am planning on bringing bunches of money, get this wife even gave me some spending money, whats up wit dat???
Old 02-16-2003, 02:56 PM
Dsegal

Get there before the show starts- the mob will be ahead of you. If you want to buy stuff, bring money. I enjoyed the chance to talk directly to principal people to get my questions answered. And avoid the "balsa-burgers"at lunch time!

Dave Segal
Old 02-16-2003, 04:01 PM
bkf

unfamiliar with the toledo show, should i bring a dig camera, am planning on bringing bunches of money, get this wife even gave me some spending money, whats up wit dat???
Yes bring a camera! Seems everything I go to im always looking through a camera lens. Someday I might visit a show and bring nothing. And bring your own lunch. $3 for a bottle of water is just a little over the top (why fully understanding why that is)
Old 02-16-2003, 04:03 PM
bkf

gave me some spending money, whats up wit dat???
She wants you