Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Names

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Sidekick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Names

Does anybody know who is " wildthing 7037"

Every time now when I log on to RCU, I get the message,

: Welcome back widthing 7037:

I have had this trouble before, and I had to request Marc fix it for me , but if any of you guys can help, I wont have to bother Marc.

Many thanks,

Sidekick.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:45 AM
Tippie

Default Names

Why don't you just reregister with a different "name" id and a different password and abandon the old one. Believe it or not there are people in the forum with several name/id's. Surprise! Seriously if it doesn't bother you to change I would do it. That's the best suggestion I can come up with.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:59 AM
WORNBOOTS
My Feedback: (33)

Default Names

Tippie "SSSHHHiiSSSS

Don't give out secrets, It makes it hard to answer Your own questions. But I know You are just kidding' UMM aren't You"

SideKick

Did You do a search for wildthing 7037? and maybe check through His?Hers posts to get additional info. And Have RCU admin check IP adress?
Dan Z
Old 02-19-2003, 02:41 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Default Re: Names

Originally posted by Sidekick
Does anybody know who is " wildthing 7037"

Every time now when I log on to RCU, I get the message,

: Welcome back widthing 7037:

I have had this trouble before, and I had to request Marc fix it for me , but if any of you guys can help, I wont have to bother Marc.

Many thanks,

Sidekick.
Well this is interesting. Do you have anyone else using your computer because i did a check and found this person in our roster and he has the same IP as yours! He is also from NZ to boot, any ideas????
Old 02-19-2003, 03:02 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Names

Might be an ISP problem, not giving enough IP addresses. I had a similar problem when I got a Satellite Internet system and couldn't get on AIM because it said that I was trying to log on too soon. I think it was because other people were using the same IP address.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:15 AM
trioval00
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Names

that might be his wifes screen name, and never logged out the last time she was on. so it still keeps coming back up. maybe she is checking up on him, LOL keeping track of everything he is trying to buy, LOL

mark
Old 02-19-2003, 03:29 AM
Tippie

Default Names

Well Wornboots, talking to yourself is the only way you will get an intelligent answer. Besides you can start an argument with yourself and everyone will think, "wow, I've got to read all this!!"
Actually, I think Trivol00 is onto something, his wife may think that RCU is a dating chat forum.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:53 AM
WORNBOOTS
My Feedback: (33)

Default Names

Tippie

You and Trivol00 may be right, Wives get a little uneasy with our spending so much time at our hobby.
But the info as stated by "wildthing 7037" shows He/She is 14 and has made 10 posts between 10/05/02 and 02/16/03 and registered on 10/05/02.

So it also could be another family member, friend etc. Or just a ISP thing. Dan Z