Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Sanwa Radio

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 06:36 PM
gareth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sanwa Radio

Hi All
can anyone please tell me it the Sanwa RD6000 Super computer radio can be changed from mode 1 to mode 2 by myself as the club I have joined only fly mode 2

Please help

regards
Gareth
South Wales U.K.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:15 PM
FHHuber
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sanwa Radio

Relatively simple... pull the cover and look at the interior of the stick gymbals. One will have 2 spring centering devices, the other will have one spring centering device and a resitance defvice. You just swap the resistance device to the opposite side. (usually 1 screw and a leaf sprng... and a spring are all that need moving)

The rest of the difference from mode 1 to mode II is just where you plug the servos into the RX (usually... some oddball setups the pots have to be swapped over for the buddy cord assignments to be the same... VERY RARE!)