Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Remember Multiplex?

Old 02-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Postal FLyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remember Multiplex?

When ever someone showed up at the flying field with a Multiplex radio everyone took a step back. Who was this? Multiplex had always been figured as one of those european radios imported into the US that was high priced like Graupner and yet it seemed like these people must know something. Wow, the antenna extended out from ball so it could be moved up or down or in any direction the pilot wanted. It was talked about in whispers at our flying field. I have never owned one but SURPRISE! Hitec has aquired Multiplex. So what should we expect to see from Hitec in the coming years? Could JR be dethroned as the coupe de la ville? COuld Hitec announce a PCM radio that is nothing more than a Multiplex in Hitec clothing. Hmmm, we shall have to see!
Old 02-28-2003, 07:01 PM
jneesy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

one can only hope
Old 03-01-2003, 06:03 PM
jack01
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They've got the servo part down. All they need is a good 8 channel PCM TX and RX and then they'll be set.