Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Crazee Methanol Blues

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 11:41 PM
Cleared4Crash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crazee Methanol Blues

Some of those fuel posts just crack me up. I think a bunch of them should be moved to the humor section.

I remember...just the other day.....

As I sitterr herye after waking ups. Apearently passd outr...fuel jusgs had spilled...mixed with the cyano fumes..and eproxie and paint fumez....got dizzery and went to sleep fer a whiel.

So had me rife dryer me around and hanged my head out windo for fresher aer. I wuz hipmotized by some shinee tanker truckz. Got fristbit, but thinken much more ...umm....thinkin much more....ummmm.....randum...no...ummm...oh oh...cleerly now...yea.....that rightz.

So now that I am all normal again. I had a great idea while I was vapor locked. What would it cost to have a whole tanker truck of glow fuel delivered? hmmm But wait, that's no good, because some days I like to use 18% oil, and other days I like to use 19% oil. Ok, so how much would it cost to have a whole tanker each of castor, methanol, and nitro delivered??

hmmm....I could save maybe .4758962356 cents a gallon this way. It should be ok to park the methanol tanker out back by the power lines right?

I'm going to have to cut back on the ventilation in my shop so I have these great ideas more often!