The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Camping Weekend

Old 03-09-2003, 12:16 PM
tkigar
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Camping Weekend

Hello, I am trying to put together a fun-fly family weekend. I have had alot of people respond to a camping weekend, up in the high desert here in southern california. The site will be El Mirage Dry Lake bed. It will be held on April 5th & 6th. There is plenty of room so bring your motorhome, travel trailer, camper or tent. All are welcome. I would like some input for a BBQ on saturday night? Please e mail me and lets get a head count, as to how many will be going. All types of plane will be welcome. This is not a flying field but a 1 mile x 5 mile long lake bed with no restrictions and free camping. This is not a sanctioned event, but it is a weekend where people can meet one another and show off there stuff. Bring the wife and kids and lets sit by a camp fire at night and make SMORES LOL I am open to any ideas that others may have. Please e mail me at tkigar@aol.com and I will have a map with full directions on how to get there.
Thanks Tim
Old 03-10-2003, 04:29 AM
tkigar
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Camping Weekend

Bump