Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Looking for R/N Model kits ?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Looking for R/N Model kits ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
looppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for R/N Model kits ?

Hello all,
I was into the net looking for some R/N model kits. I guess Peck-Polymers was selling them but in their site they say they are no longer available thru them . Does any one know if the R/C modeling company is still around or where I might find some of their kits ?
I’m looking for a Bleriot XI kit RN-GF105 and a Lincoln Beachey RN-GF103
I would like to enlarge the prints and parts of these two kits to make a electric powered plane.
Or does any one know if there are already prints available from some other source (gas or electric ) ?
Old 10-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Looking for R/N Model kits ?

Hi looppy;

Greetings to you from the very warm 'Valley of the Sun'.

RE your querry on RN Models kits, please check out Penn Valley Hobby Center, email: [email protected], owned by Bill Shive. They carry many, many of the RN kits. I have purchased many items from PVHC, and have been completely satisfied; Bill and his knowlegeble staff treat you rite, always. Also, they have a number of items on eBay rite now, check out a RN kit, item # 6054944407, and from this item, you can check out their other items for sale in eBay currently, and may just find the exact kits you are looking for.

I hope I have been of help for you, gotta run, flying back over to Florida in few hours, best regards from Phoenix,

Joe Nagy.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:21 AM
looppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for R/N Model kits ?

Thanks Joe. I'm going to check them out right now. Thanks again.