Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Broad Ban cable internet and AOL

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Broad Ban cable internet and AOL

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 11:34 PM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broad Ban cable internet and AOL

Kind of a out of place question but here goes , how many of you guys have aol and have broad ban high speed internet cable mode? doesnt have to be aol broadban. The reason i ask is that i am losing my connection here since Friday after being on for only a few minutes not only rcu but any site. I have hooked up with microsoft aol and my local high speed cable modem company Mediacom .. We thought we had it fixed Monday by reinstalling aol it worked for two days then started acting up again . Aol now admits they are having problems like this with numerous subscribers and are working around the clock on a solution. So far today now i have been on ok for 30 minutes with no problems. I have the msn and internet explorer internet service free on my computer but using them is a nite mare compared to the ease of AOL. ITs like going from First class to second class on a jet liner for sure . ANy comments
Old 03-27-2003, 11:53 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broad Ban cable internet and AOL

Sounds like you'll have to resolve the issue with AOL and your ISP. I hope they find a resolution for you soon.

Seeing as this isn't RC-related, I'll be closing it.