Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Horizon Great Service

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 02:07 AM
neldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon Great Service

I receive my new airplane that I buy to chief aircaft (edge 540,hangar 9) start building it with all the hardware that the manufacture suplied in the kit,I build the ARF plane exactly as the prototype (hi torqe servos,saito 180 trunturn spinner,apc 16x8) at the time of my first flight the airplane take off at less than half power and 20 to 30 seconds after take off (trimming the palne)
all the hinge from the ailerons broke and the plane crash.
I contact horizon they ask me to send them the wing and the ailerons . and a few days later I receive a new ARF form HANGAR 9. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY GAVE ME,BELEIVE ME THAT IF I BUY ANOTHER AIRPLANE OR WAHT EVER, IT GOING TO BE A PRODUCT FRON HORIZON HOBBIES.
THANKS TO HORIZON FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND UNDERSTANDING. THANK YOU