Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

towerhobbies question

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:10 PM
tripleup05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default towerhobbies question

Haven't I read somewhere that new towerhobbies members get a 10% discount, or something of the sort? Or am I just imagining that.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 PM
bigtreds

Default RE: towerhobbies question

could be. if so it would tell you durring check out im sure. they always send ya supersaver mags and email's with stuff on sale. they also have a supersaver club you can join
Old 12-11-2007, 03:55 PM
RCVFR
My Feedback: (7)

You might try checking the web site?
Old 12-12-2007, 09:22 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

Can't say as I have heard of a blanket 10% discount for new customers, but things change all the time.

They usually have coupon code deals for things like $20 off orders of $150 or more. If you don't order for a long time, I have seen $10 or $20 off a $50 order.

Usually, the deals are listed on the homepage, or if you are a supersaver club member they send them to you. Super saver members typically get an extra $5.00 off over the homepage offer.

During the Christmas season the deals get pretty thin since they think you will order anyway I guess.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:25 PM
richardcatdaddy

I ordered some parts for a friend of mine,a $5.00 off my next order over 50.00 cupon came with it.Hey five bucks is still five bucks saved.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:04 PM
tripleup05

Yeah I get the Super Saver coupons and offers all the time. But I could have swore they had something like that. There was actually an entire forum devoted to finding and posting sweet online deals. I thought the forum was on rcuniverse, but I don't see anything like that now. I suppose it was somewhere else. Maybe it was one of my dirtbike online stores or something, but either way they probably dropped it because people were always posting about how they kept creating new accounts with new adresses to get the deal.