Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

NIB Pilot 1/4 Scale Tigermoth kit

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

NIB Pilot 1/4 Scale Tigermoth kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 03:20 PM
AlphaWhisky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB Pilot 1/4 Scale Tigermoth kit

Not quite sure where to post this....

About 5 years ago I learned of one of these kits in NIB kits gathering dust across town and going nowhere. The owner, I never met him, is/was an aviation enthusiast, but not an active modeller. At that time I made overtures to purchase this gem - I`m a keen Tigermoth fan - but the guy was adamant that he didn`t want to sell.

I came home lastnight and out of the blue there was a message on my ansaphone from the owner`s brother advising that the guy will now consider selling it, and inasmuch as I was interested back then, he`ll let me have first option on it now.

I`m still a keen model builder, Tigermoth fan, but also have several large kits here gathering dust, among them a 1/4 scale Flair kit for this model.

I really need this addition like a hole in the head, but if I don`t buy it now I`ll probably spend the rest of my life kicking myself.

Query, what would be a fair dollar price to offer for this on the current market?

Thanks in advance...

Alan W
Old 01-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Bob Yeager
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: NIB Pilot 1/4 Scale Tigermoth kit

Here's a place to start. Scroll down to Pilot Tigermoth. I sure that you realize that any item is worth what the buyer is willing to spend and what the seller is willing to accept. Good luck!

http://members.aol.com/Skylane42a/price.html
Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: NIB Pilot 1/4 Scale Tigermoth kit

I have seen several come up for sale here in the states in various locations. The prices over the last few years I have seen ranged from aroun $325.00 to around $450.00.

I would guess the seller has a price is asking?