Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Airplane Website?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 04:14 PM
Carroll-RCU
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airplane Website?

Looking for Information on how to set up a website for a picture gallary of airplanes. I see where posts on this site have their own with pictures of their planes and I would like to do this also but lack the knowledge to set It up. Any help would be appreciated.
Carroll
Old 03-07-2002, 04:55 PM
bitstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airplane Website?

Weelllllll, it depends. First, you have to have somewhere to put your stuff. Depending on your Internet service provider, they probably provide you with a small amout of space on one of their web servers. You can contact them about setting this up. If not, then you can go to one of the free places, such as tripod, angelfire, etc. Now, that you have some place to put them, you can make your webpages. Again, most ISPs, and the free hosting places, have nice little online programs to help you quickly and easily create your webpages. If none of these is available to you, then you can try one of the commerically available programs for creating webpages, such as Microsoft FrontPage (comes with MSOffice) or Netscape Composer (Free from netscape), or if you have MS Word, you can insert your pictures and text, then save them as HTML. (There are many other free programs you can use as well.) So, I hope I have given you enough info to get started. Good Luck!!