Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Mustang vs Mitsubishi Race (Domestic gets smoked)

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Mustang vs Mitsubishi Race (Domestic gets smoked)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 06:32 PM
MR2DIE4
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustang vs Mitsubishi Race (Domestic gets smoked)

So I'm taxing out to the runway in my .61 OS powered Mitsubishi Zero when this cocky redhead in a Mustang starts revving his engine behinde and starts running his mouth: "That jap crap can't do nothin I got a mustang America's finest!" So I say "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and we can race for pinks" so he agrees and we taxi out to the runway side by side and line them up. A few of the pilots who saw what was taking place quickly landed and shut their planes down in the grass and started placing bets. We had two people hold the planes in place after we taxi'd out to the runway. I blipped the Aux purge switch to my nitro injection and shot nitro 6 feet into the air out of the cowl. The audiance found this quite impressive. At this point I could see the mustang guy visibly sweating and shaking at the sticks. Just then this super hot 21 year old blonde comes up to my left side grabs my hand and places it on her right boosem and says "Kal this is yours, but if you you win you get her too" and points to a hot brunette on the side of the runway waving at us. So I jump on the sticks excited and throttle up. The mustang guy does the same , the starter runs between both planes raises his hands and drops thems. The guy holding the mustang launched it much better then my guy and the mustang leaped forward down the runway. I got scared because I didn't wanna lose my plane or my manage e twa so I hit the Aux button for the nitro injection and the sounded of a f-16 hitting the afterburners resonanted through the park. My plane insantly pulled ahead and got airborne. From there it was easy sailing to the finish line at the end of the runway. We came around and landed and the mustang guy furiously said "I'll get you ...next time..next time" as he gave me the controls and pink to his mustang. Just another day as a field racer with my clean little mustang and two ladies waiting for me.

Import 1 Domestic 0

Hope you enjoyed my little story . Okay so I was bored.