Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Save Temecula Valley Flyers Field

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Save Temecula Valley Flyers Field

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 12:15 PM
cosmo64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Save Temecula Valley Flyers Field

Anyone living in Riverside County California, I ask that you contact Supervisor Jeff Stone and put in a good word of support for Temecula Valley Flyers. Currently the field is under attack by a paid consultant that is representing a small group (3-5) of homeowners that want the field closed. So far this consultant has been very uncooperative and has fabricated lies about the club. The closest residence is over 1/2 mile away. Currently the club has implemented a strict DB level and limited flying time for fuel powered aircraft all in order to be a good neighbor. We need your help with your voice!!

Here is the Link - http://www.supjeffstone.org/

Glen Kratz
TVF newsletter editor
http://www.temeculavalleyflyers.com
Old 06-24-2008, 03:07 PM
flyinryan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Save Temecula Valley Flyers Field

Wishing you and your fellow club members the best of luck! Some people just have to be complaining all the time. . Hang in there, and fight them as much as you can
Old 06-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Save Temecula Valley Flyers Field

That really bites! Riverside used to be so far out in the boonies. Now it is crowded with inexpensive bedroom communities of people who live there only to spend hours on the freeway every day going to and from work in LA and San Diego. And these few homeowners are acting like they are bigshots in Beverly Hills and want the local flying field shut down? Shame on them! [:@]