Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Zagi or Spad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 11:23 PM
StormGald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zagi or Spad?

I am wanting a electric plane for combat the Field I would goto has all gas and a few electric fliers and I was wanting to do combat I am 16 and thinking what is better a 3 channel Spad or a Zagi for Bash and crash for a Spad fast/Strap a 20 foot streamer and go? Umm what should I do? Anyone know if i can add a motor bigger then a 400 to a zagi maybe like my friends Electric car motor i think its like a 800 or so Haven't flown long just a few times on my TG-3 need to find me a high start and din't have the money for it but you would be scared of what you can learn from throwing it for 3 hours lol.. SO post your ideas.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:56 AM
phuffstatler
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zagi or Spad?

First idea, use a few periods to separate your written thoughts....

Second, get some experienced help locally. They can better determine your skill and financial level, and can help you through the tough beginning moments...

If you're insisting on electric, the Zagi would be a better and easier choice than a scratch built SPAD, and they come with everything in the box, and just follow the instructions. If you like scrounging and assembling from other pieces, then SPAD will save you some money, but it'll be hard to keep the weight down for combat....

My thoughts.

phil in austin