Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Hobbypeople.net

Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
fly boy2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbypeople.net

I ordered an O.S. 46 LA, last sat. 9-27-08, After I ordered it, I noticed that it was on backorder and I have emailed them, prolly tues. and still no reply, I have also called but no answer, does anyone know when the engines are gonna be in, and has anyone have any trouble from them before, this is my first time ordering from them, I thought about just changeing my order to the magium 46 LA, same price, its just a bit smaller, I am gonna try tocall them tomorrow
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Hobbypeople.net

Give them a call tomorrow. Hobby People is a stand up company, and not one to rip you off. But be prepared, they may not always be able to stop an order that is processing. I'm not saying that they won't do it, but because of the way systems work they may not be able to. But start by calling them and see what they say first.

Ken
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 PM
fly boy2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbypeople.net

I called and I was told it was shipped and that it will be here by the end of the week