Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

RC Reports

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 12:54 PM
sbmey
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Reports

OK guys, you all know that Gordon Banks has shut down RC REPORTS. Being the Honorable man that he is, he is offering to return all subscription money over $10.00.[]

As you know he had the least expensive and most Honest mag out there. You can help him out by declining the refund.

When a man puts it on paper that the easy way out would be to declare bankruptcy but is going to pay back all, even if it takes a year or two, he is putting his soul on the line. I personaly am not going to take the suscription rebate because my other subscriptions are about twice per year what he charged. and not nearly as informative.

Ok, I am thru riding my horse thru the living room.

Just thanks to all the guys (and gals) who put RC REPORT in my mail box for so long.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:42 PM
macdona
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Reports

I wrote Gordon and told him his magazine was worth way more than he was getting and told him to take my left over and buy himself a pizza.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:43 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: RC Reports

There are already several threads running about RC Reports. I'm going to lock this thread. I encourage you to join in on one of the other threads.

Ken