Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

STOLEN 40% AIRPLANE

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 12:56 AM
lv2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN 40% AIRPLANE

Hi All,<o></o>

<o></o>

I recently had my trailer stolen, which included my 40% Jason Schulman Fiberclasics Extra 330. This was actually Jasons airplane at one point and still has his name on the side. It has a DA-150, all JR 8611's except rudder which has Futaba 5050s.<o></o>

I don't expect the trailer to show up here, but just incase it does, it is a Gray 2004 Haulmark, 7 x 14 V Nose. 2 distinguishing features are the passenger side fender has a dent in the front like it hit something and the vent in the top blew off so it was replaced by a plywood box.<o></o>

<o></o>

It is not likely the person who stole the trailer knew there was anything inside, so they probably do not know anything about these airplanes.<o></o>

<o></o>

If anyone has any information please contact me at 850-472-0610 or [email protected]

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki18616.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1211009  
Old 06-03-2009, 07:00 AM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: STOLEN 40% AIRPLANE

Ouch Ed!!! 

I'll let the guys over this way know about it so they can be watching!

Jon
Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a slimy scuzzball thief! IHATETHIEVES!!!! I hope you get your stuff back, and I hope they get what's coming to them. What comes around, goes around.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:22 PM
safeTwire
My Feedback: (2)

A trailer, and that plane, will be hard to "fence" off. Do you have a photo of the trailer?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:29 AM
BUDMAN27

yes a pic would help us alot. So sorry to hear about your losss. Will keep my eyes open over this way for shure.I know what it feels like. After 4 years of serving my country and saving my money , I had someone steel my 1979 Ford Bronko.No mercy from me I can assure of that.[:@]
Old 06-05-2009, 12:55 PM
lv2fly

ORIGINAL: safeTwire

A trailer, and that plane, will be hard to "fence" off. Do you have a photo of the trailer?
Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the trailer. I don't think it was hobby related, so I don't expect the trailer to show up at any flying fields, and there are so many trailers driving down the road I'm not too confident someone would spot it...but the airplane is pretty unique, so I have hope there.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:20 PM
rcguy1411

check out local pawn shops had a coulpe show up at one of ours and they turned out to be stolen i had just about bought it but decided to wait for the weekend to buy one and when i watched the  6 oclock news the next day there they were in the hands of the police shure am glad to have waited